Getting the most from your personal training session
- Please advise me at the beginning of the session if you have any concerns or injuries.
- Arrive for your appointment in good time.
- Make sure you are hydrated and have eaten two hours before; if you are in a hurry make sure you have eaten a banana or a handful of nuts to make sure you have enough energy for the session.
- Question what we are doing and why. I want you to go away with enough knowledge by the time we have finished our sessions together to give you the tools to prepare a great workout for yourself. If you have any particular questions and I don’t know the answer, you can be sure that I will find out for you and follow up.
- It might sound obvious but wear appropriate clothing for the environment we are training in.
- If you have had your trainers for a little while, it is essential to go and have them checked at a reputable sports shop as they loose support and cushioning over time.